I have written my letters and I thought it would be nice to actually mail them off. To make them extra special, I decided to glitter the inside of the envelopes to match the glitter I used on the cards.
This is easy and entirely mess free with our Glitter Sheets.
Here's what to do:
1. Use tracing paper or even type paper to make a template that fits your envelope. You will want the glue strip to be exposed. You'll also want to cut your glitter about 1/8" narrower than the width of the envelope.
2. Cut your glitter following your template.
3. Cut the backing paper away from your glitter, only on the part of the glitter that will go over the envelope flap.
4. Slide the glitter into the envelope. It will go in nicely since we didn't expose the adhesive on the lower portion.
5. Crease the edge of the envelope. It will be a little stiff, but a good rubbing will help if fold nicely.
6. Add your cards and your done!